Newsletter Checklist #1 – ‘Why am I writing a newsletter?’
Posted by jorbell on November 3, 2009
Questions to consider when writing a newsletter are:
- what do you want to achieve by having such a publication?
- what are the long-term goals?
- how often will it be published?
- how will you judge its success or failure?
- What format will it be? Will it be print only, email or PDF download?
Further checklists for newsletter production will be published over the coming days.
This entry was posted on November 3, 2009 at 9:28 am and is filed under newsletters. Tagged: communication, newsletters. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.