Newsletter Checklist #2 – ‘Who is my readership?’
Posted by jorbell on November 4, 2009
Additional questions to consider when writing a newsletter are:
- what type of person will be reading the newsletter?
- what is the appropriate style and tone of the publication?
- what impression do you want to make?
- do you want feedback and will this be managed?
- who else is writing for your market and how?
Further checklists for newsletter production will be published over the coming days.
This entry was posted on November 4, 2009 at 11:42 am and is filed under newsletters. Tagged: communication, newsletters. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.